Friends of the Lancaster Singers
Are you a lover of music and music making; keen to encourage and be part of exciting musical developments in the area?
We would be delighted to welcome you as a member of our Friends’ Association. Our Friends scheme is designed to give all our supporters and associates an opportunity to become more involved in what we do and offer the vital financial help needed to keep our concerts and music making to a high standard.
Support by our Friends is crucial and we are deeply grateful to them.
As a Friend you will:
- Receive advance information about our concerts
- Have reserved seating at concerts when possible
- Be invited to join us at social events
- Be included on our list of Friends on our website and in concert programmes when applicable
- Be invited to come and listen to open rehearsals
- Receive our summer newsletter
- Be eligible for a 10% discount on concert ticket prices
- Be eligible for discounts on workshop fees
If your Company would like to join as a Corporate Friend, we will also include a listing/logo of your company in our programmes when applicable and on our website as one of our regular sponsors.
Friends membership subscriptions are:
- Individual £20
- Student £10
- Household £25
- Corporate £50
Annual subscriptions commence from 1st September; Friends who join from March onwards pay a half subscription until the renewal time. We are a registered charity and subject to your agreement are able to reclaim tax you have paid on the value of your subscription at no additional cost to you.
Tel: 01524 811606
Friends of Lancaster Singers